Wednesday, May 9, 2012

More Faces

Before Jesus fed the 5000, he looked at the large crowd that had gathered, and "he had compassion on them because they were like sheep without a shepherd. So he began teaching them many things." (Mark 6:34) I believe compassion was one of those lessons Jesus wanted his disciples to learn from him. He wanted them to experience genuine heart transformation so that they would truly care about others, even more than about themselves. I am longing for this kind of compassion myself. It starts at home with my family and moves beyond to those outside.

These are some of my favorite photos of people in the village.









God, please give us the compassion of Jesus for each other and for those around us.
We want to love others as you have loved us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...