Thursday, March 19, 2015

Signs of Spring



“He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God.” (Psalm 40:3a) 


“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.
See I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.”
(Isaiah 43:18-19)


“I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you;
I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.”
(Ezekiel 36:26)


“Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
the old has gone, the new has come!”
(2 Corinthians 5:17)


“I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!” (Mark 9:24b) 


“He will swallow up death forever.” (Isaiah 25:8a) 


“You have made known to me the path of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence,
with eternal pleasures at your right hand.”
(Psalm 16:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...